-
September 21st, 2002, 10:41 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">.....he yodoled in the valley If your a old school Kid Rock fan I don't need to explaine that</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*sighing heavily*
Who knows? Maybe one of these days I will actually make it to a Kid Rock party in the D!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 21st, 2002, 10:53 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Sli and I saw Kid in Lubbock, Texas. That was a pretty amazing show, although he really didn't do alot of old stuff. Probably because in Lubbock, they've never heard Grit Sandwiches for Breakfast, so no need to pull anything off that one.
I'd see him again. But I'd see Black Label first.
-
September 22nd, 2002, 03:02 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Well here it is for the people who asked [img]wink.gif[/img]
Skynyrd kicked it off first and did a kick ass job doing songs such as:
Saterday night Special
what's your name
down south junkin'
that smell
simple man
Gimmie 3 steps
sweet home alabama
free bird
and about 4 others I didn't know the name of , but it was a good show, strangely enough no tuesdays gone, oh well.
on to Kid Rock, to keep this short cause he played damn near everything, up to and including the dukes of hazard theme some old shit by seger and he did something that I haven't seen him do since a show in 94.....he yodoled in the valley If your a old school Kid Rock fan I don't need to explaine that [img]wink.gif[/img]
but the bottom line is this:
there ain't no party like a kid rock party....
BUT there will never be a party as good as a kid rock party in DETROIT [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 21, 2002 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Ski ]</font>
-
September 22nd, 2002, 05:42 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Bird, how about Kid Rock and BLS together? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 22nd, 2002, 05:49 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I think that's be great, since Kid and Zakk both love Southern Rock, but Zakk has a thing about the Rock-Rap thing. He hates it since Limp Dickshits came out. He does like Linkin Park, which is pretty much the same caliber music as KR, content wise (same rock rap mix). So that'd be a concert I'd kill to go see. Plus, the possibility of a drinking contest between Zakk and the Kid would kick so much ass it's not even funny.
-
September 22nd, 2002, 08:07 PM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mizannalee:
*sighing heavily*
Who knows? Maybe one of these days I will actually make it to a Kid Rock party in the D!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
i was thinking the same thing, miz. someday, i swear.
-
September 22nd, 2002, 08:29 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
And with our two new friends here joining us it'll really be cool!!!!!
Damn, what we really need is a convention, eh??
-
September 23rd, 2002, 03:06 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Yeah, a really cool Kid Rock convention [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 24th, 2002, 01:45 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
*ahem*
Forgetting somebody?
-
September 24th, 2002, 04:15 PM
#10
Inactive Member
oh yeah that cool as fuck Zakk guy [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks